We are currently looking for an experienced Jr. Systems Administrator to install, manage and troubleshoot a variety of Windows environments and networking equipment for business networks with 10-100+ workstations.
Respond to support requests from clients using remote support tools and/or on-site support, perform regular maintenance checks on clients, manage AV, configure and manage backup and DR solutions. Assist Account Managers in deploying technical solutions to various environments.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience supporting MULTIPLE Windows Networks! ***
*** Experience using PSA and RMM tools is a plus.
- Must be able to install, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft based networks Must have experience installing and maintaining:
- Windows Active Directory on Server 2012/2016/2019 including New User Creation, GPO Management, Password resets.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019/Office 365
- Public DNS Configurations
- Networking skills including DHCP, IP Routing, Port Forwarding, Firewall Configuration
- Redirected Folders/User Profiles
- Desktop support All windows versions, Mac OS
Must be able to adapt to a wide variety of computing environments Must be able to think and work independently Must be committed to excellence in customer service, follow-through and attention to detail Must have reliable transportation
Salary depending on experience, retirement contribution, healthcare contribution, mileage reimbursement, and cell phone reimbursement.
To apply please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Principals Only. No Recruiters