Baseline Security Review
How can you be sure that all of these network components are truly secure?
In addition to evaluating your company goals and how your network can better support them, we do a full baseline security review.
Security requirements differ from organization to organization and are based on best practices and industry-specific compliance standards.
We take the time to fully understand your specific security requirements, review your existing systems and identify potential threats.
Why Does Baseline Security Matter?
- Do you take credit cards?
- Do you hold information about your customers in your email or on your servers?
- Do you possess any sensitive or valuable data that would hurt you or your business (or your customers!) if exposed?
- Are you subject to special regulatory compliance like PCI, HIPAA or Sarbanes-Oxley?
- Are you legally required to report a breach to all of your customers?
If you said “yes” to any of the above, then you need a baseline security review.
What About Data Backups?
The way your company backs up data should be part of any security review.
- Do you know how much downtime your business would experience if one of your servers or a key staff member’s computer broke or was stolen?
- Do you know specifically how much it would cost your business in lost revenue and productivity — and to your reputation?
- How would the loss of data potentially damage your reputation?
We can help you answer these questions as part of your Network and Security Review.
Once we have evaluated all network components, we will provide a written report including the current status of your network and a solution tailored specifically to help you reach your goals.
What is the Cost for Our Network and Security Review?
We charge a nominal fee of $500 for your Network and Security Review—and we credit this amount in full when you become a monthly client.
How Do I Get Started?
Give us a call at 602-439-4989, or complete the form below to get started.