We are currently looking for a Level I Technician. As such, you will be responsible for deploying new workstations, diagnosing and repairing computers / servers, as well as troubleshooting and maintaining networking equipment such as routers and switches.
- 1+ years supporting Windows 7, 8 and 10 desktop operating systems
- Thorough understanding of PC/Desktop hardware platforms.
- The ability to use drive imaging to deploy new workstations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and general network principles.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory.
- Strong virus removal skills (manual removal from registry & software scans).
- Working experience with remote terminal tools, such as Remote Desktop and VNC. Provide technical support over the phone using web based remote control software.
- Ability to troubleshoot, install, configure and repair computer hardware and software.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and without supervision. Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-sufficient and resourceful.
- Excellent customer service skills – Must maintain a professional demeanor and interact positively with customers in person and via phone.
- Must have reliable transportation, as it may be necessary to pickup and deliver computer systems to client locations.
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- Do you enjoy problem solving and creating technology solutions?
- Do you want opportunities to serve customers with your skills and expertise?
- Are you looking for a position where you have autonomy and a collaborative work
Here at Affinity Technology, we have been serving the Valley of the Sun since 1992.
We develop and deliver not only excellent technology solutions, but also outstanding
FTE With Benefits
$40K-$50K Salary DOE
- Retirement contribution
- Healthcare Coverage
- Dental/Vision Coverage
- Phone/Mileage Reimbursement
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank You!