Phoenix Valley, Arizona
$40K-$50K plus benefits
- Healthcare Coverage
- Dental/Vision Coverage
- Mileage Reimbursement
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Do you enjoy problem solving and creating technology solutions?
- Do you want opportunities to serve customers with your skills and expertise?
- Are you looking for a position where you have autonomy and a colloborative work
Here at Affinity Technology, we have been serving the Valley of the Sun since 1992.
We develop and deliver not only excellent technology solutions, but also outstanding
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We are currently looking for a Level I Technician who will be responsible for
deploying new workstations, diagnosing and repairing computers/servers, and
troubleshooting and maintaining networking equipment such as routers and
- Use drive imaging to deploy new workstations
- Diagnose and repair computers and servers
- Troubleshoot and maintain networking equipment (such as routers and switches)
- In person and over the phone customer service – explain technologies to nontechnical audiences using web-based remote control software
- Troubleshoot, install, configure and repair computer hardware and software
- Commuting to customers – must have reliable transportation.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years supporting Windows 8 and 10 desktop operating systems
- Thorough understanding of PC/Desktop hardware platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and general network principles
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Strong virus removal skills (manual removal from registry & software scans)
- Working experience with remote terminal tools (such as Remote Desktop and VNC)
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and without supervision
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-sufficient, and resourceful
Please send your resume to email@example.com and our team will be in touch.