We are currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to install, manage and troubleshoot a variety of Windows environments and networking equipment for business networks with 10-100+ workstations.
Respond to support requests from clients using remote support tools and/or on-site support, perform regular maintenance checks on clients, manage AV, configure, and manage backup and DR solutions, install and upgrade existing equipment, assist account Managers in deploying technical solutions to various environments.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience supporting MULTIPLE Windows Networks! ***
- Must be able to install, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft based servers and network environments
- Thorough understanding of Windows Active Directory on Server 2012/2016/2019 including New User Creation, FSMO, GPO,
- Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019/Office 365
- Public DNS Configurations
- Networking skills including DHCP, IP Routing, Port Forwarding, Firewall Configuration
- Redirected Folders/User Profiles
- Escalation for Desktop support All windows versions, Mac OS
Experience with SonicWall a plus
Experience with Unitrends backup a plus
Must be able to adapt to a wide variety of computing environments. Must be able to think and work independently. Must be committed to excellence in customer service, follow-through, and attention to detail.
Experience working with an MSP is a plus.
Salary depending on experience, retirement, healthcare, mileage reimbursement, and cell phone reimbursement.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals Only. No Recruiters.